I was forced to take a photo of Kristin Capehart while I was walking on the Strand last week because of her bold colors and fun personality. I had NO intention of stalking any beach girls that day, but I had to check out her colorful top and ask here where she got it.
She was on vacation with her friend from Florida (I never understand Californians who go to Florida for vacation or vise versa.. Isn’t it pretty much the same?) and they were both wearing the cutest outfits on the beach.
Her shirt, from boutique design shop C.Luce, has an interesting crocheted fringe bottom ($198, $48, $54) and a bright knit rainbow top. I love how she paired the fun top with a big neutral Longchamp tote ($145) and short jean shorts (similar $128, $79).
I’m always surprised by the stylish girls I find just walking the Strand- even if they’re from Florida.
- Anti Beach Style (strandstyle.wordpress.com)
- High-low at the beach (strandstyle.wordpress.com)
- South Bay Style (strandstyle.wordpress.com)
- Colorblock Coverup (strandstyle.wordpress.com)
- Bright and Bold (strandstyle.wordpress.com)